Muhammad Ali was an influential American boxer and activist who passed away last year, aged 74. He achieved popularity all over the world with his accomplishments in the boxing ring. Here are his top 6 quotes:-
1. You are as old as you think you are.
2. The man who has no imagination has no wings.
3. It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of challenges.
4. There are more pleasant things to do than beat up people.
5. He who is not courageous to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
6. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.
For more such quotes, visit http://allauthor.com/quotes/author/muhammad-ali/
To watch the video, click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCrG9rJ–Vg