William Shakespeare was an English playwright, poet and actor who is widely regarded as the best writer in the English language. Here are his 7 quirkiest insights on life:-
1. There is no darkness – but ignorance.
2. A light heart lives long.
3. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
4. Speak low, if you speak love.
5. Expectation is the root of all heartache.
6. It is time to fear when tyrants seem to kiss.
7. Present fears are less than horrible imaginings.
For more such quotes, visit http://allauthor.com/quotes/author/william-shakespeare/
To view our blog, click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMRQ2POg68I