Rabindranath Tagore was a famous Indian polymath of the late 19th and early 20th centuries from the land of West Bengal. He is popular for shaping much of Bengal’s literature and music, as well as Indian Art. Here are 7 of his insights on the nature of man’s behavior:-
1. Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
2. Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it.
3. Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.
4. The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.
5. Life is given to use; we earn it by giving it.
6. Music fills the infinite between two souls.
7. Bigotry tries to keep truth safe in its hand with a grip that kills it.
For more such quotes, visit http://allauthor.com/quotes/author/rabindranath-tagore/
To watch the video, click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVbcw7h13a4