Alan Watts was an influential 20th century British philosopher, writer and motivational speaker, popular for being an interpreter of Eastern philosophy for a Western audience. Here are 7 of his soul-awakening quotes:-
1. The source of all light is in the eye.
2. Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.
3. The more a thing tends to be permanent, the more it tends to be lifeless.
4. You are an aperture through which the universe is looking at and exploring itself.
5. Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.
6. True humanity is knowledge of oneself.
7. Problems that remain persistently insoluble should always be suspected as questions asked in the wrong way.
For more such quotes, visit http://allauthor.com/quotes/
To watch the video, click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePg9CKdjlGw