Oscar Wilde was a well-known 19th century Irish playwright, novelist, poet and essayist, popular for his wit and later infamous for his imprisonment on charges of homosexuality. Here are his top 7 wittiest quotes:-
- You can never be overdressed or overeducated.
- A good friend will always stab you in the front.
- A poet can survive everything but a misprint.
- Life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about.
- Industry is the root of all ugliness.
- Some cause happiness wherever they go, some whenever they go.
- We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities.
For more such quotes, visit http://allauthor.com/quotes/author/oscar-wilde/
To watch the video, click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzMPXVePb1I