Mother Teresa, the Nobel Peace Prize laureate, was a Roman Catholic nun who devoted her life to charitable work for the poor. Last year, she was posthumously canonised as Saint Teresa by the Roman Catholic Church. Mother Teresa preached peace, love and compassion throughout her life. Here are some soul-stirring quotes of hers:-
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- Peace begins with a smile.
- What you can do to promote peace: Go home and love your family.
- The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.
For more such quotes, visit http://allauthor.com/quotes/author/mother-teresa/
To watch the video, click on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncUxsRKXs-U