Sir Charles Spencer “Charlie” Chaplin was a British comedic actor who became famous with silent film era. He was one of the biggest stars of the 20th century. He became a universal icon through his on screen personality as well as is regarded as one of the largely chief figures in the history of the film industry. Below are some of the amazing quotes by Charlie Chaplin.
1. We think too much and feel too little.
2. A day without laughter is a day wasted.
3. This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it.
4. Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.
5. Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.
6. Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
7. Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain.
For more quotes visit: http://allauthor.com/quotes/author/charlie-chaplin/
For video visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhoNh6NZv5M