There is a proverb to suit every occasion. If one proverb is true for every situation how boring it would be? Let’s see how fascinating the proverbs are.
- Many hand make light work but Too many cooks spoil the broth.
- Actions speak louder then words however The pen is mightier then the sword.
- Clothes make the man at the same time Never judge a book by its cover.
- The more,the merrier but Two’s company ,three’s a crowd.
- Seek and ye shall find but be careful because Curiosity killed that cat.
- Haste makes waste but Time waits for no one.
- Youth’re never too old to learn but You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.
- Look before you leap however He who hesitates is lost.
- Birds of a feather flock together but In love opposites attract.
- Nothing ventured nothing gained but never forget that better safe then sorry.
For more quotes visit http://allauthor.com/quotes/
For videos visit